1. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and use it to hang your troubles.
2. It takes greater strength to face your challenges than to flee from them.
3. Use fear to become braver, pain to become stronger, trials to become wiser, and misfortune to become better.
4. Moving rocks today strengthens you for moving mountains tomorrow.
5. It is only during a storm that a tree knows how strong it is.
6. To realize your greatest strengths, you must first overcome your greatest weaknesses.
7. One does not become strong lifting feathers.
8. Worry makes you weaker, regret makes you sadder, hate makes you angrier, but hope makes you stronger, and love makes you happier.
9. To strengthen the body’s muscles, exercise; the mind’s muscles, read; the heart’s muscle’s, laugh; and the soul’s muscles, love.
10. Brainpower + heart power + soul power = great power
11. The world within you is of greater consequence than the world around you.
12. Fortify your mind, bulletproof your heart, strengthen your soul.
13. Conquer your vices. Exploit your virtues. Release your vices. Embrace your higher self.
14. Greatness in your body is strength. Greatness in your mind is wisdom. Greatness in your heart is faith. Greatness in your soul is love. Greatness in your life is God.
15. You become greater than what you conquer within.